Lollapalooza 2022 Set Times, Festival Map, and Essential Info
Heading to Lollapalooza this year? Stay in the know with all the essential info, including the set times, festival map, what not to bring, and more!
Lollapalooza is one of the biggest weekends in Chicago, and the festival is quickly approaching. Fans couldn’t be more excited to make their return to Grant Park on July 28-31 to experience four days of great music, delicious food, and all-around good vibes. With nine stages and over 170 artists to check out, the stacked lineup hosts many established artists and rising talent that you won’t want to miss.
Attendees can look forward to massive sets from headliners, including Metallica, Dua Lipa, Green Day, Machine Gun Kelly, Kygo, and Lil Baby. Electronic artists who stand out on the lineup range from ZHU and REZZ to Polo & Pan and John Summit, while the sets from Kaskade, CloZee, Chris Lorenzo, MK, and Liquid Stranger are sure to be ones not to miss. And don’t forget the new additions to the bill, TOMORROW X TOGETHER, Lil Durk, and j-hope.
As the hype continues to build for this year’s edition of Lollapalooza, fans are getting prepped for the festivities ahead. To help, we’ve compiled all the essential info you need to know before you go including the set times, map, and more. Don’t sleep on tickets if you haven’t snagged them yet because this year will be spectacular!
Lollapalooza 2022 Essential Information:
Dates: July 28-31, 2022
Hours: Gates open at 11:00 AM and close at 10:00 PM each night.
Venue Address: Grant Park, 337 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Don’t forget to download the Official Lollapalooza App on your iOS or Android device to stay in the know on set time updates and more.
Lollpalooza 2022 – Set Times:
Lollapalooza 2022 – Festival Map:
Lollapalooza 2022 – Chow Town Lineup:
Lollapalooza 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- Any bags that are NOT CLEAR bags made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and are larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″. Any Small clutch purses and fanny packs with more than 1 pocket. Clutch purses that are larger than 4.5″ x 5.5″ (See Full Bag Policy Below)
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products. NOTE: Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks, multiple pocket backpacks, and any pack that is not aligned with the allowed backpacks above. (See Full Bag Policy Below)
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks), or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs of any kind
- All Chicago parks prohibit smoking of any kind, including vaping.
- CLEAR bags made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″. Small clutch purses and fanny packs with no more than 1 pocket. Clutch purses no larger than 4.5″ x 5.5 (See Full Bag Policy Below)
- Baby Strollers
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
- EMPTY reusable water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less
Prescription Medicine Requirements:
- Anyone needing prescription medicine at the festival must present the pharmacy-labeled container which states the prescription, dosage, and patient name to our medical staff at each entrance gate. Patrons are only allowed a sufficient supply of the prescribed medication for that day.
- Medicines needing to be inhaled or smoked are prohibited unless in a prescribed inhaler.
- Over the counter medications are allowed in a sufficient supply for the day. Bottle contents will be verified by medical personnel at the entry gates.
FULL BAG POLICY:
- ALL bags will be searched before entry.
- All bags must be fully CLEAR and made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and be no larger than 12” x 12” x 6” ONLY. Bags will be restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited.
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs that are 4.5” x 5.5” or smaller do not need to be clear, but can have no more than one pocket.
- Hydration packs are allowed and do not need to be clear, but must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers, and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Lollapalooza 2022
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Connect with Lollapalooza on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Event Page | YouTube